How to use and make the most out of this learning platform
This learning platform has been divided into three major sections. The intended flow of learning to drive online, according to UK Drive Test, is shown below:
- Read the chapters (traffic signs and other topics)
- Practice quick tests by choosing test topics
- Take the timed mock tests
We wish you happy learning and fabulous success on your way to obtaining that all important driving license!
Please use the following guide to navigate through our web learning platform:
- The Menu Bar is located at the top of the page and contains the links to navigate between the main pages of the website, such as your dashboard (login homepage), the help page, feedback, shop, subscription plans, etc.
- The Settings Bar is located to the left of the page and contains settings to configure user preferences for the website. You can change the number of questions in each quick test or reset your previous test scores.
- The Navigation Menu is located on your Dashboard and you can use it to follow our three-step learning process for the DVSA driving theory test as mentioned above.
- Your overall progress bar contains the performance metrics that shows how far you’ve gotten through the study resource, practice tests and mock tests.
- The three columns below the overall progress bar display your performance on individual topics in the learning source, practice tests and mock tests.
- The graph section gives you a pictorial representation of performance and how many topics you've studied so far.